Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Coutin is both very professional and very friendly. I always feel comfortable when I come to the office and I know I will leave with a bright smile. The office is as good as any dentist office I have been to and I feel that she gives excellent service. I can't say I look forward to visiting the dentist, but I can say I am can say I know it won't be painful and she will finish the appointment quickly and efficiently.
Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGentry And Coutin And Associates, 1831 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA
Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, VA.