4.8

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne K Bailey?

Dr. Bailey helped my daughter with Bell's Palsy years ago, when many other doctors couldn't. She thinks outside the box to find a solution. She doesn't do dentistry any more. This is sad for our family.

Sleeping Well 1, Snoring 0

Saw Dr. Bailey with a snoring problem. Dr. Bailey performed a thorough examination, referred me for sleep testing to rule out other serious health issues. Next Dr. Bailey explained the devices she prescribes to address the cause of loud or excessive snoring. Dr. Bailey and her staff took molds, and an oral appliance was custom made. She and her office staff showed me how to insert the device and provided follow up care to make sure the device worked. I am pleased to report that the device works, and I am 100% satisfied with the results. More importantly, nobody complains about my snoring anymore.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jeanne K Bailey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hurricane, WV.