Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk DMD
Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Drexel Hill, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk's office for more information.
5100 Township Line Rd Drexel Hill, PA : (610) 449-1513
More about Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk
Jeannette Abboud-Niemczyk D.M.D, FAGD Dr. Jeannette Abboud-Niemczyk received her Arts & Science degree (1976) from Villanova University, her Medical Technology degree (1978) and her Dental degree (1985) from the University of Pennsylvania. A participant in dental research since 1978 and a practicing dentist in Drexel Hill, Pa. since 1985. Dr. Abboud is also a fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, an active member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of Stomatology, and the Delaware/Chester counties Dental Societies. Dr. Abboud is also proud to be a member of PEARL (Practionners engaged in applied research) and actively recruits her patients to be participants in the advancements of the dental field.
Locations & DirectionsDREXEL HILL DENTAL, 5100 Township Line Rd, Drexel Hill, PA
Dr. Jeannette Y Abboud-Niemczyk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Drexel Hill, PA.