Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jefferey L Casperson DDS
Dr. Jefferey L Casperson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Appleton, WI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jefferey L Casperson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jefferey L Casperson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
36 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jefferey L Casperson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsORAL MAXILLOFACIAL SURGICAL ASSOCIATES SC, 5395 W Michaels Dr, Appleton, WI
Dr. Jefferey L Casperson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Appleton, WI.