Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin DMD
Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Hazlehurst, MS. He has 9 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
9 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin's office for more information.
240 Caldwell Dr Hazlehurst, MS : (601) 707-5960
More about Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin
Meet Dr. Gamblin Dr. Gamblin grew up in Jackson and graduated from Jackson Academy. He earned a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology from Mississippi State University before receiving his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from theUniversity of Mississippi. After Dental School, he completed a one year fellowship in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at the University of Florida in Gainesville and then a two year orthodontic residency from Jacksonville University. Dr. Gamblin and his wife, Mary Shelton, have two young sons: Ridge and Parker. He enjoys spending time with his family and the outdoors. His hobbies are backpacking, fly-fishing, woodworking, and hunting. Dr. Gamblin considers it a privilege to be back in Mississippi and able to provide orthodontics for adults and adolescents. Dr. Gamblin is a member of the following organizations: American Association of Orthodontics American Dental Association Mississippi Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists Christian Medical and Dental Association
Locations & DirectionsGAMBLIN ORTHODONTICS, 240 Caldwell Dr, Hazlehurst, MS
Dr. Jefferson R Gamblin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hazlehurst, MS.