Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery C Biggs DDS
Dr. Jeffery C Biggs, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffery C Biggs has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Jeffery C Biggs Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffery C Biggs's office for more information.
9333 N Meridian St Ste 301 Indianapolis, IN : (317) 846-1455
More about Dr. Jeffery C Biggs
Jeffery Biggs, D.D.S., M.S. Dr. Biggs attended Indiana University School of Dentistry, where he obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He then completed his education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at Loma Linda University, where he earned his certificate and Master's Degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Dr. Biggs is Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Biggs has practiced with Dr. Sondhi since 1999. He and his wife, Amy, have two children, Drake and Allysa. They are also members of the Indiana Association of Orthodontists, Indiana Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association and other professional organizations. Return to Menu Return to Top
Locations & DirectionsSONDHI BIGGS ORTHODONTICS, 9333 N Meridian St Ste 301, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Jeffery C Biggs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.