Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffery R Brunson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffery R Brunson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffery R Brunson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jeffery R Brunson
ABOUT DR. BRUNSON: Dr. Brunson has been practicing in Austin, Texas since 2001. Dr. Brunson attended Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. He graduated in May 1995 with honors in Biology. Dr. Brunson also attended The University of Texas-Dental Branch at Houston. He graduated in June of 2000. While at the UT-Dental Branch, he was elected as Student Body President and served from 1998-1999 & 1999-2000. He was also a Texas Dental Association Student Representative for the years 1998, 1999, and 2000. Following graduation he also received advanced dental training at Northwestern University Medical Center in Chicago, IL. Today, he remains very active in pursuit of knowledge related to dentistry. Dr. Brunson attends a variety of dental study club functions locally and travels extensively to advance his education. In addition, he also has an active hand in dental volunteerism. Locally he has donated time and services to St. David’s Theo Project, Texas Missions of Mercy, and Donated Dental Services of Texas. Dr. Brunson has been involved in international mission trips to help the Kuna Yala of Panama and the underserved in Piedras Negras, Mexico. Dr. Brunson has received many awards for his excellence in the dentistry field including the prestigious Capitol Area Dental Society Young Dentist of the Year (2003-2004), the ASDA (National) Student Leadership Award (2000), and the Senior Student of the Year-UTDB Alumni Association (2000). Since graduation, Dr. Brunson has been involved with many organizations including, the American Dental Society(ADA), the Texas Dental Association(TDA), Capitol Area Dental Society(CADS), and the Central Texas Study Club. He has also been elected by his peers to serve as the Treasurer and an executive board member for CADS and is a delegate for the TDA. Dr. Brunson and his wife Shana met in Houston while both attending dental school. They have one child, Owen. Owen was born in Austin, Texas in May of 2006. Jeffery enjoys many sporting activities and is athletic as well, having played as a Varsity Letterman in NCAA Division II Football while at Angelo State University. He enjoys many outdoor activities including golfing and water sports. He also enjoys gardening and restoring vintage vehicles in his spare time.
Locations & DirectionsBRUNSON DENTAL, 5000 Davis Ln Ste 108, Austin, TX
Dr. Jeffery R Brunson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.