Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman DDS
Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Keller, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman
About Dr. Hoffman A 1975 honors graduate from the University of Pittsburgh, Dr. Hoffman went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the Baylor College of Dentistry in 1979 and his Certificate of Pedodontics in 1981. His training included rotations at the Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, also in Dallas, and the Denton State School for the mentally handicapped. He has taught at Texas Women’s University and was an associate professor at the Baylor College of Dentistry. He has been published in Special Care in Dentistry and has been in private practice since 1979. Dr. Hoffman, known as “DR. JEFF”, is married to his wife Jaine, a jury and trial consultant. They have five children David, Jordana, Ben, Frankie and Bo.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jeffrey A Hoffman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Keller, TX.