Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Alford has 4 locations
12201 Renfert Way Ste 345
Austin, TX 78758
1921 Lohmans Crossing Rd Ste 208
Austin, TX 78734
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey A Alford has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey A Alford has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
17 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jeffrey A Alford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey A Alford's office for more information.
1500 W 38th St Ste 51 Austin, TX : (512) 452-3223
12201 Renfert Way Ste 345 Austin, TX 78758
1921 Lohmans Crossing Rd Ste 208 Austin, TX : (512) 261-6900
301 Highway 71 W Ste 204 Bastrop, TX : (512) 985-5233
More about Dr. Jeffrey A Alford
Dr. Buckingham graduated in the top 2% of his class from the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston, after completing his pre-medical coursework with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. He then completed residency at UTMB where he was nominated for the outstanding resident of the year. Following his residency, Dr. Buckingham completed a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Albany, NY, finishing with the highest written score on his American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Exam. Author of numerous publications, including a major textbook in his field, Dr. Buckingham has served as a guest instructor at his national meeting in facial rejuvenation. As director of the Buckingham Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Buckingham is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey A Alford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.