Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado DDS
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in McAllen, TX, with another office in Edinburg, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado
Jeffrey AlvaradoD.D.S., Dentist and CEO Dr. Alvarado was born in San Antonio, Texas. He completed his graduate study at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Beginning his practice in 2001, Dr. Alvarado and the Lakes Family Dental have continued his tradition of dental excellence by proudly serving the greater McAllen area for eight consecutive years. Dr. Alvarado is passionate about both youth and community organization; he currently serves as a board member to the Rio Grande Valley Youth Hockey Association, which fosters the development of athleticism and sportsmanship for children across the valley. He resides in McAllen, Texas with his two sons Ryan and Andrew.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Alvarado is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McAllen, TX.