Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel
Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Forest Hills, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel - Posted on September 13th, 2013
This dr. was recommended to me by a friend. I came in for a consult and he gave me a train map for 1000's of dollars in treatment. I believe there was fear mongering done here. I elected to go elsewhere for a second opinion and was pleasantly surprised. I was quoted much less and treatment is progressing satisfactorily. BENEFIT FROM MY EXPERIENCE, AVOID THIS DR AND GO ELSEWHERE YOU'LL APPRECIATE THE WARNING!!!!
38 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY GARY APFEL DDS, 11020 73rd Rd Ste 1L, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Jeffrey G Apfel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Forest Hills, NY.