Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk's office for more information.
115 Commerce Dr Ste D Grayslake, IL : (847) 548-8800
More about Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk
Dr. Babiuk was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. He left The Great White North in 1987 for the tropics of Chicagoland. Dr. Babiuk received his undergraduate education at the University of Alberta and at the University of British Columbia. He graduated with his Bachelors Degree in 1987 where he majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry. In 1991, he graduated with honors from Loyola University Dental School and completed his residency in 1995 practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Chicago’s Cook County Hospital. His training at Cook County was intensive and provided him with a strong background in all procedures required succeeding in private practice. In addition to common oral surgery procedures, the maxillofacial aspects of his training include a strong trauma background, with repair and reconstruction of patients with multiple facial injuries and facial fractures. Since settling in Grayslake, he has seen over 24,000 patients with well over 17,000 in office anesthetic procedures. Outside of his practice, Dr. Babiuk has a very diverse background with many hobbies which include dirt biking, camping, skiing and snowboarding, scuba diving, sailing, deep sea fishing, automotive repair and restoration of American and European autos, electronic projects and many others but…NO GOLFING!
Locations & DirectionsGRAYSLAKE ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL, 115 Commerce Dr Ste D, Grayslake, IL
Dr. Jeffrey M Babiuk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grayslake, IL.