Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie
Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Longwood, FL and Winter Park, FL . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Beattie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie has the following 7 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 3 of 10
no pain-no anxiety
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie - Posted on March 23rd, 2017
i am dental devout coward. dr beattie is tops.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie - Posted on November 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie - Posted on June 14th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie
Jeff Beattie, D.M.D Raised in Central Florida, Dr. Beattie graduated from Winter Park High School in 1980. He received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University and his D.M.D. degree from the University of Florida, College of Dentistry. He completed a four-year surgical residency at Alameda County Medical Center in the San Francisco Bay area. He has been in private practice since 1992. In addition to routine oral surgery, Dr. Beattie’s interests are in reconstructive jaw surgery and dental implants with a primary focus on facial plastic surgery. Dr. Beattie is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons, and American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is on staff at Orlando Regional Healthcare System. He and his wife, Tracy, live in Winter Park and have two boys.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey L Beattie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.