- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi DDS
Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Revere, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey L Benecchi
Dr. Benecchi DMD Dr. Benecchi and his associates have been providing dental care for the residents of Revere and the surrounding communities for 30 years. He has owned the practice since it was built in 1978.Â After attending grammar schools in Revere, Dr. Benecchi graduated from St. Johnâ€™s Preparatory High School in Danvers. Dr Benecchi attended Marquette University and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in 1970 and completed his work for a Masters in Biology in 1973. He attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and graduated in 1976 as Doctor of Dental Medicine.Â After graduation he opened his practice in Revere, where he still lives. A past president of the Revere Rotary Club and a former board of director of Revere Jaycees, Dr. Benecchi was one of the founders of the Revere Youth Soccer League and has organized and coached in the Revere Traveling Basketball League and the Immaculate Conception Parish basketball league.Â Â For the past twelve years he has been serving his community as a member of the Revere Board of Health.