Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman - Posted on August 16th, 2016
My experience was th..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman - Posted on July 11th, 2016
My experience was the best I've had with a dentist office in my 38 years of life!! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is very comfortable, the decorating is a plus ????????????????and this will be my new dental facility from now on. Did I already say how much fun I had at my visit today, if I didn't I'm saying it now! I felt like a kid in candy store I wasn't ready to leave...... Thank you Dr. Borgman and staff your Awesome!!!
Great experience ver..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman - Posted on July 6th, 2016
I was quite nervous ..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman - Posted on July 4th, 2016
I was quite nervous about getting my first filling ever. But the doctor put my mind at ease by being very honest about what I could expect, how the procedure would go, his staff followed up by reinforcing what he said, and guess what? It was just exactly what he led me to believe, no shot required. The procedure was quick and I'm so glad I got it completed right away. Best dental experience ever!
Very informative & f..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman - Posted on June 30th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAS COLINAS FAMILY DENTAL CARE, 3203 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Irving, TX.