Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
My experience was the best I've had with a dentist office in my 38 years of life!! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is very comfortable, the decorating is a plus ????????????????and this will be my new dental facility from now on. Did I already say how much fun I had at my visit today, if I didn't I'm saying it now! I felt like a kid in candy store I wasn't ready to leave...... Thank you Dr. Borgman and staff your Awesome!!!
I was quite nervous about getting my first filling ever. But the doctor put my mind at ease by being very honest about what I could expect, how the procedure would go, his staff followed up by reinforcing what he said, and guess what? It was just exactly what he led me to believe, no shot required. The procedure was quick and I'm so glad I got it completed right away. Best dental experience ever!
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLas Colinas Family Dental Care, 3203 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX
Dr. Jeffrey S Borgman is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Irving, TX.