Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Busch
Dr. Jeffrey Busch, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Houston, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Busch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey Busch has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Great Dr with integrity and caring staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Busch - Posted on January 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Busch - Posted on May 12th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffrey Busch Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Jeffrey Busch's office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY BUSCH DDS, 9660 Hillcroft St Ste 340, Houston, TX
Dr. Jeffrey Busch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.