Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux has 2 locations
1301 Eastridge Dr
Slidell, LA 70458
Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux - Posted on April 8th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux - Posted on October 14th, 2015
Dr. Jeff really knows what he is doing. I can't speak for the Kenner location, but the Houma office is very clean and well kept. The waiting area is very comfortable. Sue at the front desk has got it together. She is very friendly and helpful. She even followed up a few days after the surgery which most offices don't do!
Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux's office for more information.
1900 W Esplanade Ave Ste 101 Kenner, LA : (504) 468-8300
1301 Eastridge Dr Slidell, LA 70458
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey W Dongieux is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenner, LA.