Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Gratiot, MI, with other offices in Roseville, MI and Roseville, MI . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II has 3 locations
32123 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI 48066
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
More about Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II
Meet Dr. Jeffrey Easton Meet Dr. Jeffrey Easton Meet the Staff I love to provide beautiful smiles for my patients. I completely enjoy the fact that in providing orthodontic treatment, I actually get to know my patients and learn about what's going on in their lives. It is extremely rewarding to be able to give the people in my community beautiful and functional smiles. I have had the opportunity to practice in such a wonderful field for over 23 years and I hope to be able to continue for many years to come. Education I attended Kalamazoo College for three years when I was a member of the golf team and majored in Health Sciences. I transferred and received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Detroit. I continued on to my D.D.S from the University of Michigan. After obtaining my D.D.S., I continued my education at the University of Michigan to earn two Master’s/Specialty degrees in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. For the next five years I practiced orthodontics and was on the faculty at the University of Michigan. I was involved in the training of the pediatric dentistry graduate students in early and interceptive orthodontic treatment. I moved my family back to Port Huron, Michigan in 1991 where I opened my orthodontic practice. Continuing Education Since completing my formal education at the University of Michigan I have taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in orthodontics and related fields. I am the orthodontic consultant for the Port Huron Seattle Study Club. Seattle Study Clubs are aimed at providing comprehensive and complete dental treatment and care which helps to keep me current with new developments and techniques in all areas of dentistry. Professional Memberships American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Michigan Dental Association Great Lakes Orthodontic Association Thumb District Dental Association Outside the Office I am a native of Port Huron and currently reside in Fort Gratiot with my wife, Mary Ann. We have two married daughters, one son, and one grandchild. When I'm not in the office you can find me on the golf course and spending time with my family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey W Easton II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Gratiot, MI.