Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Danville, VA, with other offices in Binghamton, NY and New York, NY . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri has 3 locations
770 Piney Forest Rd Ste A
Danville, VA 24540
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Gingival Diseases
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
10 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
More about Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri
Jeffrey Eskendri, D.M.D. Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri is from the small town of Chippewa Township, Beaver Falls near Pittsburgh, PA. His father is Persian and his mother is part Native American (Apache). Dr. Eskendri is a graduate of Blackhawk High School, June 2002. He graduated valedictorian from North Carolina State University in December 2004 with a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry in 2009. He is currently content in returning to the south where he is beginning to practice at Danville Dental Associates, while residing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Eskendri is a member of the American Dental Association and he has participated in several outreach and dental awareness events during his training. He believes in prevention, conservative dentistry, and comprehensive dental care. His main focus is not only the concern of an individual's dental needs, but also the general well-being of the individual. Dr. Eskendri's hobbies and interests include playing tennis, soccer, and table tennis. He is a tennis instructor, USNTA certified. He also enjoys traveling and is a Travel and Tourism Specialist, having earned his degree from Penn Foster Career School. He loves spending his time in the outdoors and nature. Dr. Eskendri is very passionate about what he does and what he has achieved.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Eskendri is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Danville, VA.