- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo
Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo is a doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA, with other offices in Granada Hills, CA and Lake Forest, CA( and 7 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo has 9 locations
Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1171 Puerta del Sol Ste D San Clemente , CA : (949) 661-0166
- 11850 Balboa Blvd # 1/2 Granada Hills , CA : (818) 360-1946
- 24400 Muirlands Blvd Lake Forest , CA : (949) 859-3822
- 28134 Newhall Ranch Rd Valencia , CA : (661) 607-0202
- 360 San Miguel Dr Ste 402 Newport Beach , CA : (949) 760-1600
- 1312 E Ontario Ave Ste 102 Corona , CA : (951) 898-9700
- 26302 la Paz Rd Ste 102 Mission Viejo , CA : (949) 586-7000
- 2650 Tapo Canyon Rd Suite 107 Simi Valley , CA : (805) 522-5516
- 29655 The Old Rd Castaic , CA : (661) 702-8338
More about Dr. Jeffrey M Caputo
Dr. Caputo graduated from the Keck School of Medicine of The University of Southern California in 2006. Dr. Caputo works in San Clemente, CA and 9 other locations and specializes in General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery.