7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Satisfaction

You know what they say "Tone at the top". There is not one person there that does not like working there. When your 12 year old daughter comes in totally nervously shaking and leaves asking you "BEFORE" she is out the door: " Can we come back here???" That is unsolicited feedback. We received great care, Nobody really wants to go to a Dentist, however, Dr. Jeff Niedziela DDS makes that place what it is. I enjoy going there. Billing has some issues. I had to correct them twice for material differences. You have to be on top of, and understand your insurance profile to make sure you know what is covered and for how much. Don;t let a billing clerk decide how you spend your money. One an issue is a year old, it is difficult to correct it. One time my insurance was charged for an appointment I never scheduled and then was ineligible for a later one. The other was way over charging that only got corrected after I made a big fuss. My wife refused to go there anymore. Probably more sloppy billing that ill will. I like the people and will come back for sure. But uh, do check my bill. :)

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jeffrey S Niedziela is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pewaukee, WI.