Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher DDS
Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Auburn, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher's office for more information.
4400 Buffalo Rd Auburn, CA : (925) 360-2418
More about Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher
Dr. Jeffrey P. Fisher lives with his family in the Sacramento area. Because he loves children, he has dedicated his anesthesia practice to providing anesthesia services primarily for young, fearful, or uncooperative pediatric patients. By providing anesthesia services for these extremely anxious children, he is able to shield them from the terrifying experience of being physically restrained during dental treatment, leaving them with an extremely negative memory of dentistry that can last a lifetime. His goal is to provide quality anesthesia care to his patients, relieve any fear or discomfort, and help them achieve a positive experience during dental treatment. Dr. Fisher's Qualifications Experienced Health-Care Provider Residency trained Dentist Anesthesiologist in private practice since 2001 Specifically disciplined in providing sedation and/or general anesthesia care in a variety of clinical settings: hospital operating theater, outpatient surgical center, and dental offices Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology Educational Background Anesthesia Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals Graduate School: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Undergraduate: Collegiate study at Andrews University and Southern Adventist University Continuing Education Commitment Attends annual meetings of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, the California Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and completes over 50 hours of continuing medical/dental education each year Maintains current certifications in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support Professional Affiliations American Dental Society of Anesthesiology California Dental Society of Anesthesiology American Dental Association California Dental Association Sacramento District Dental Society Personal Interests Dr. Fisher enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, doing woodworking projects, and playing beach volleyball.
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY P FISHER DDS, 4400 Buffalo Rd, Auburn, CA
Dr. Jeffrey P Fisher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Auburn, CA.