Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum
Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 49 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum has 2 locations
3113 Stirling Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Terrible experience. Dr Rashbaum has zero bedside manner. My general dentist thought he did shoddy work. I ended up having to get Invisalign a few years after to correct the errors he had made. I am now happy with the results and wish someone had warned me about this guy. Beware!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum - Posted on October 16th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Hands down the worse orthodontist I've ever met. He was very rude and came off racist, I would ask him about issues with my braces and he would always have a sarcastic remark to give back. I have never been disrespected by any man and he would talk to me any type of way. I'm african american and I would watch how he would treat his other clients and for some reason he always had a problem with me. He even went as far as telling me to go to another orthodontist. I would always greet him in the morning and he never once said thank your or anything nice back. He even cut my mouth with the wire and it was evident I was bleeding, and he really told me he did not do that. Never gave an apology what so ever. It seems like when your first come in to place your braces on he's nice but once he gets your money he turns into a different person. I would never recommend anyone, the only good thing was his staff because they were actually kind and helpful.
There is no one better than Dr. Rashbaum!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum - Posted on June 11th, 2015
He took my ugly mouth and gave me a magazine quality smile that changed my life. And not just me but my best friend and other of my family members and friends have gone to him because of my beautiful teeth and smile. There is not one of them who doesn't have a gorgeous smile as a result. I will never forget his kindness during all the time that I felt so ugly. He promised that he would change that and he did. Even when we didn't have money, he still took care of me. There is nothing that you could possibly need or want that you won't find within Dr. Rashbaum's care.
49 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum's office for more information.
3113 Stirling Rd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
1051 N 35th Ave Hollywood, FL : (954) 981-5333
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey R Rashbaum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.