- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter DDS
Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lebanon, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Baxter
Dr. Baxter graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 1983. While at Ohio State, he received training in all aspects of General Dentistry. His last two years, he was also a laboratory assistant in the Dental Hygiene Department, instructing future dental hygienists in dental anatomy and dental materials. He has been an instructor in The Expanded Duties program at The Ohio State University. He has also trained a number of expanded duties assistants in connection with the same programs at Sinclair Community College and the University of Cincinnati, Raymond Walters College. He first practiced for 14 years on the west side of Cincinnati before moving to Lebanon and opening his current office in 1997. Dr. Baxter also served as a General Dentist in the Ohio Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve, attaining the rank of Captain. Dr. Baxter is licensed by The Ohio State Dental Board. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and is an active member in the International Association of Orthodontics.