Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen has the following 8 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Jaw Defects
- Dermal Fillers
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 4 of 5
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but Dr. Cohen was so far above and beyond that I felt I had to say something. I was incredibly anxious about the procedure I had to get done, however, every step of the way, from talking to the staff, to the consultation, to discussing everything with Dr. Cohen, I was more and more reassured with my decision to use Dr. Cohen as my surgeon. The office is recently renovated, extremely clean, and spacious. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, even when I needed to reschedule. Dr. Cohen, though, was the best part of the experience. He took the time to explain to me every step of the procedure; even when I repeated questions because I was so nervous. He left no question or concern without answer. He made me feel comfortable, which is priceless. The procedure went without a hitch and I have never been more satisfied with my doctor selection. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
I am in the process of having an implant. I have had the extraction and the the bone grafting and it was much easier than I could ever have anticipated. Dr. Cohen took his time and was very detailed when he explained the process. Dr. Cohen and his staff are very caring and compassionate! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen!!
I had my wisdom teeth removed by dr. Cohen and I received an estimate of $400. I paid that and received another bill two months later for $1000. You don't just underestimate the price by $1000. Also, I get infections in my mouth where my wisdom teeth were about once a month. My friend who is a dentist told me that he was also too rough and that is why my face was bruised far more than it normally should be bruised after getting those teeth removed.
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAKES ORAL SURGERY, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2030, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Bloomfield, MI.