- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen is a doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and West Bloomfield, MI( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen has 4 locations
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen has the following 8 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Jaw Defects
- Dermal Fillers
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen
Lakes Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, PC offers a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from impacted wisdom tooth removal and dental implants with bone grafting procedures to corrective jaw surgery. This includes the diagnosis and treatment of facial pain, injuries and fractures, as well as oral pathology and facial reconstruction. Our staff is well trained in assisting with deep conscious IV sedation for added comfort in a state-of-the-art office setting. Dr. Cohen has a special interest with additional training in non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques with Botox and dermal fillers.