Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler DDS
Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler has the following 8 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Bone Transplantation
Showing 1 of 1
woud not help
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
- Suny Downstate Med Ctr
Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler's office for more information.
360 W Butterfield Rd Ste 210 Elmhurst, IL : (630) 833-0395
More about Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler
Dr. Jeffrey W. Chandler Dr. Chandler is originally from Shelby Township, MI, a suburb of Detroit. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and then attended the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. He completed his DDS degree in May 1997. After Dental school, Dr. Chandler went on to do his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. As part of his program, Dr. Chandler enrolled in the College of Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and graduated in 2000 with his MD degree. After graduation from Medical school, he completed an internship year (PGY-1) in General Surgery. He completed his residency training in June 2003. After practicing as an associate for several years, he relocated to Elmhurst. Dr. Chandler likes to focus his practice primarily on office procedures, such as Dental Implants, removal of Wisdom Teeth, management of Benign Pathology and providing deep sedation and General Anesthesia for fearful patients. He has also received extensive training in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and practices out of two area hospitals, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also a member of several other professional organizations, including the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, American Dental Association, Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. When he is not working, Dr. Chandler enjoys jogging, downhill skiing, international travel and independent films. He and his wife Becky were married in 2005 and have a son named Owen.
Locations & DirectionsSUSAN FRANCES BURGESS DMD, 360 W Butterfield Rd Ste 210, Elmhurst, IL
Dr. Jeffrey W Chandler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elmhurst, IL.