Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Hubbard has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey W Hubbard has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jeffrey W Hubbard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I had an absolutely horrible experience. He is extremely overpriced (I paid over $1000 out of pocket for a crown WITH insurance) and he used up all of my dental benefits even though I have great insurance. Last year, I got 3 crowns from another dentist and never paid this much or had my benefits used up. I had to return to Dr. Hubbard several times because of various issues including my permanent crown coming off. They also refused to clean my teeth and said I needed some special cleaning procedure that was going to cost hundreds of dollars. It's crazy they had rather you leave without getting your teeth cleaned at all than give you the basic (free) cleaning that is covered by insurance. I am thoroughly disgusted with this dentist.
Dr. Jeffrey W Hubbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Cities Family Dentistry, 3100 Monticello Ave Ste 110, Dallas, TX
Dr. Jeffrey W Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.