Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur DDS
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Woodmere, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur has 2 locations
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur - Posted on November 28th, 2018
Dr. Bassiur is an exceptional doctor! She went above and beyond to see me during her lunch and to make sure I was comfortable and thoroughly explained what was going on! She is truly one of a kind. Her compassion and care for her patients is evident and her knowledge certainly surpasses any doctor I've seen in this field! I am so thankful to be in such excellent care! I would highly reccomend her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur - Posted on October 19th, 2015
18 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur Accepts the Following Insurance
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer P Bassiur is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.