- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer J Crowe
Dr. Jennifer J Crowe is a doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jennifer J Crowe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer J Crowe has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jennifer J Crowe Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jennifer J Crowe
Meet Dr. Jennifer Crowe Meet Dr Crowe Meet the Team Patient Forms Office Tour Dr. Jennifer Crowe earned her bachelor and dental degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). As a dental student she dedicated much of her time to teaching and even created teaching programs to encourage other students to get involved. Dr. Crowe graduated at the top of her class wit' Summa Cumae Laude Honors, the Pierre Fauchard Academy Student of the Year' award and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) National Honor Society. Dr. Crowe completed her orthodontic and research training at the Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU). She conducted award winning research in preventive dentistry working to formulate a dental material that could minimize the incidence of white spot lesions (tooth decay) during orthodontic therapy. Dr. Crowe makes an effort to remain active in this field of research as well as many others. Dr. Crowe proudly maintains her involvement with education as a clinical assistant professor at OHSU. She is also an active member of several study clubs and organized dentistry groups (American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Multnomah Dental Society, American Association of Orthodontists, American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association).