- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer L Cully
Dr. Jennifer L Cully is a doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jennifer L Cully has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer L Cully has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Jennifer L Cully Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jennifer L Cully
Dr. Jennifer L. Cully D.M.D Dr. Jennifer L. Cully joins our practice after completing her residency in pediatric dentistry at Childrenâ€™s National Medical Center (CNMC) in Washington, DC. Originally from South Jersey, Dr. Cully received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the College of William & Mary in Virginia and her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ â€“ New Jersey Dental School. Dr. Cully comes to us with extensive knowledge of pediatric medicine and special needs patients. As a dental team leader in the Leadership Education Neurodevelopment Disabilities (LEND) Program, Dr. Cully has been able to participate in educational programs designed for patients of special needs, their parents, and their caregivers. In addition, Dr. Cully is an active member of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Cullyâ€™s goals are to help children obtain optimal oral and overall health, while at the same time providing them with a fun and pleasant dental experience that will allow them to continue to look forward to their dental visits for years to come. In her spare time, Dr. Cully can be found in the kitchen cooking and baking treats for friends and family. An avid athlete, Dr. Cully enjoys soccer, lacrosse, running, and recently completed her first marathon. Dr. Cully also enjoys spending time with family and friends, trying out new restaurants, traveling, and cheering on the Philadelphia Phillies and Eagles!