Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker has the following 12 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 8
When need pain control and make appointment Did solve
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker - Posted on January 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker - Posted on December 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker - Posted on March 12th, 2015
Do not go to this dentist because if you have an emergency while the office is closed you have no way to get a hold of her. I had to go to urgent care to get antibiotics. A very expensive lesson learned the hard way. Plus, she does not have a private practice, it is a company she works for. She tried talking my husband and son into getting extra work they did not need. They have quotas they need to make. Wish someone would have warned me not to go to this dentist because it would have saved me a lot of money. Hope this helps someone from falling into their trap.
Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker
Dr. Jennifer Brubaker Dr. Jennifer Brubaker was born in Alton, Illinois. She attended college at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and following graduation she attended Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. As a dedicated wife and mother, Dr. Brubaker has many interests outside of dentistry. She enjoys crafts, reading, and photography. Memberships *American Dental Association *Illinois State Dental Society *Madison District Dental Society
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer K Brubaker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near O Fallon, IL.