Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerald A Bryant
Dr. Jerald A Bryant, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cookeville, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerald A Bryant has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jerald A Bryant has the following 19 expertise
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Root Canal
- Impacted Tooth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jerald A Bryant Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jerald A Bryant's office for more information.
220 N Washington Ave Cookeville, TN : (931) 526-2613
More about Dr. Jerald A Bryant
Dr. Bryant grew up on a dairy farm in Cookeville. He graduated from Cookeville High School in 1991. After Attending the University of Memphis and TN Technological University, he attended dental school at The University of Tennessee in Memphis. He graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2001 and moved back to Cookeville to begin his practice. It is Dr. Bryant's desire to stay on the cutting edge of Dentistry. With that goal in mind, he strives to exceed the continuing education requirements required each year by his profession and encourages his staff to do the same. He has completed a year long class on Implantology at the Medical College of Georgia. In 2010 Dr. Bryant became an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. (AAID) This is a very elite group. There are only 20 dentist in Tennessee who have met the qualifications to be considered for this honor. He continues to work toward a full Fellowship in the AAID. .Dr. Bryant is an active member in many professional organizations, including The American Dental Association, The Tennessee Dental Association. He is an Associate Fellow of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry(AAID). Dr. Bryant is also working towards his Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). This means that he must complete 1100 hrs of training in many different dental areas. Dr. Bryant is currently serving as the President of the 4th District Dental Society (TN). In 2011, Dr. Bryant was one of 5 nominees for the Tennessee AGD Dentist of the Year. This honor was based on his high level of academic achievement, and his committment to his community. Dr. Bryant, his wife, Tonya, and their two sons, and two daughters are happy to call Cookeville home. They are active members of the community and church.
Locations & DirectionsMAPLE LEAF DENTAL, 220 N Washington Ave, Cookeville, TN
Dr. Jerald A Bryant is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cookeville, TN.