- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremiah B Cook
Dr. Jeremiah B Cook is a doctor primarily located in Mansfield, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jeremiah B Cook has 2 locations
Dr. Jeremiah B Cook has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeremiah B Cook has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
Dr. Jeremiah B Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeremiah B Cook
Dr. Cook Personal Dr. Jeremiah Cook was born and raised in Highland, Utah. He is married to Annilee, who is a dental hygienist, and together they have 2 children. Dr. Cook played high school and college athletics and enjoys competitive sports as well as fishing, biking, and the outdoors. Education an Awards Dr. Jeremiah Cook graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Utah Valley University. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry where he graduated with honors and received the Quintessence award for clinical achievement in Periodontics. He completed his specialty training in Periodontics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio where he received his specialty certificate in Periodontics and Implantology. He also earned his Master of Science in Periodontics. Dr. Cookâ€™s masters thesis delt with studying the health benefits of periodontal therapy in a diabetic patient population. He is currently pursuing Diplomate status (board-certified) of the American Board of Periodontology. Dr. Cook has advanced training in conscious sedation anesthesia He is a member of the following professional organizations: American Academy of Periodontology Southwest Society of Periodontists American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Fort Worth Dental Society Academy of Osseointegration