Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeremy R Bold has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeremy R Bold has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy R Bold - Posted on February 9th, 2015
I would recommend coming here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy R Bold - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
They treat you like family
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy R Bold - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Helpful and awesome!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy R Bold - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy R Bold - Posted on December 15th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeremy R Bold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Jeremy R Bold
Meet Dr. Bold Dr. Jeremy Bold received his Bachelor’s of Science degree in General Biology from the University of Arizona and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. Dr. Bold then received advanced training, by finishing a two year residency in general and cosmetic dentistry at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco. He believes in treating all of his patients like family, and he is committed to being gentle, caring, and thorough, and delivering exceptional quality dentistry. Dr. Bold is committed to staying current with new dental procedures and technologies. He frequently attends continuing education classes on a variety of dental subjects. His passion is preventive dentistry with a focus on cosmetics. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and San Diego County Dental Association. Dr. Bold was raised in Southern California. He currently lives with his wife, Jennifer, and two kids--daughter, Madison and son, Brandon. When not in the office he enjoys basketball, snow skiing, tennis, racquetball, and spending time with his family.
Locations & DirectionsBOLD SMILES DENTAL, 16625 Dove Canyon Rd Ste 103, San Diego, CA
Dr. Jeremy R Bold is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Diego, CA.