- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy B Chaison
Dr. Jeremy B Chaison is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jeremy B Chaison has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeremy B Chaison has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Jeremy B Chaison Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeremy B Chaison
Dr. Jeremy B. Chaison Dr. Jeremy Chaison was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona.Â He attended college at the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and with General Honors in History and sprinted on the track team.Â In 2002, he moved to Seattle to attend dental school at the University of Washington.Â While in dental school at UW, Dr. Chaison was the recipient of many academic awards, including the AAO Outstanding Achievement in Orthodontics award and membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Society. Upon graduation from dental school, Dr. Chaison immediately enrolled in the prestigious orthodontics residency at the University of Washington.Â He served as class president and he earned his Master of Science in Dentistry and Certificate in Orthodontics in 2008.Â His research on post-treatment relapse of incisor alignment has been published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and presented across the country. Dr. Chaison is an active member of several organizations including the American Assocaition of Orthodontists, the American Dental Assocaition, and Seattle-King County Dental Society. Dr. Chaison lives in Kirkland with his wife, Dr. Emi Chaison, and their twin sons, Asher and Maddox.Â When not straightening teeth, Dr. Chaison enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, watching sports, snowboarding, and golfing.