- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeril R Cooper
Dr. Jeril R Cooper is a doctor primarily located in Trenton, GA, with other offices in Chattanooga, TN and Ooltewah, TN( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry and Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Jeril R Cooper has 4 locations
Dr. Jeril R Cooper has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeril R Cooper has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Jeril R Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeril R Cooper
Dr. Jeril R. Cooper IV Dr. Cooper earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Carson-Newman College in Jefferson City, and later earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree and specialized orthodontic certification from the Medical College of Georgia. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and is a member of many leading dental organizations, including the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, Tennessee Dental Association and the Tennessee Association of Orthodontists. Outside of the office, Dr. Cooper is an active member of the Red Bank Baptist Church, and enjoys golf, basketball, the outdoors and spending time with his wife, Emily, and his children Bo, Clay and Callie.