- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn DDS
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Northfield, MN, with another office in Northfield, MN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has 2 locations
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn
Jerome Appeldoorn, DDS Dr. Jerome Appeldoorn was born and raised in Fairmont, Minnesota. The son of a hardware merchant, he moved to Northfield in 1960. He attended St. Olaf College and the University of Minnesota, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1969. From 1970 to 1971, he served in the U.S. Air Force Dental Corps in New Mexico before returning to the Minneapolis area to join a group practice. He and his family moved back to Northfield in 1978, and in 1991 he founded the Professional Drive Dental Group. He has been active in community affairs as a member of the Northfield Rotary Club (past president), Church council and choir, and board of the Northfield Community Action Center. Professional affiliations include Southeastern Dental Society (past president), Minnesota Dental Association and 14 years as a clinical assistant professor at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. His professional interests include all areas of restorative dentistry and he enjoys working with all age groups, but particularly with seniors and geriatric patients. Dr. Appeldoorn has also enjoyed mentoring Pre-dental students and established an internship at the dental clinic. Dr. Appeldoorn is married to Karen; they have two daughters and two grandsons. Leisure activities include travel, reading, gardening, biking and cooking.