Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Northfield, MN, with another office in Faribault, MN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn
Jerome Appeldoorn, DDS Dr. Jerome Appeldoorn was born and raised in Fairmont, Minnesota. The son of a hardware merchant, he moved to Northfield in 1960. He attended St. Olaf College and the University of Minnesota, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1969. From 1970 to 1971, he served in the U.S. Air Force Dental Corps in New Mexico before returning to the Minneapolis area to join a group practice. He and his family moved back to Northfield in 1978, and in 1991 he founded the Professional Drive Dental Group. He has been active in community affairs as a member of the Northfield Rotary Club (past president), Church council and choir, and board of the Northfield Community Action Center. Professional affiliations include Southeastern Dental Society (past president), Minnesota Dental Association and 14 years as a clinical assistant professor at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. His professional interests include all areas of restorative dentistry and he enjoys working with all age groups, but particularly with seniors and geriatric patients. Dr. Appeldoorn has also enjoyed mentoring Pre-dental students and established an internship at the dental clinic. Dr. Appeldoorn is married to Karen; they have two daughters and two grandsons. Leisure activities include travel, reading, gardening, biking and cooking.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerome L Appeldoorn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Northfield, MN.