4.9

Great endodontist

I just recently had a root canal...Dr. Glicksberg was fantastic, he answered all my crazy questions and made me feel 100% at ease. Great bedside manner, will recommend to anyone needing an endodontic procedure. This is the guy you need to see!

Satisfaction

Dr.Gliksberg has performed 3 root canals on me in the last few years. He is an amazing dentis. Not only does his sense of humor help put you at ease, he makes sure you are comfortable and ensures you have no pain during the procedure. On my last tooth to have root canal he painstakingly worked to save the tooth and make sure i did not have to have it be pulled. He is an dentist who truly cares about his patients. I strongly advise that if and when you need to have a root canal that you contact Dr. Gliksberg

Satisfaction

Excellence in root canals and bedside manner

The staff were friendly and kind. They were very empathetic towards my fear of dentists/dental work and Dr. Gliksberg especially made my visit a warm and relaxing experience. All of my questions were answered and I was made to feel as though I was a person, and not just someone who needed a root canal on tooth 14. Without question, one of the best dental experiences I have ever had and would highly recommend this office/dentist.

Satisfaction

Dr. Gliksberg and his staff are wonderful! I highly recommend him for a root canal.

Great Dr and Staff

I am a patient of Dr Gliksberg. I have a hugh fear of any type of dental procedure. I had a few root canals by Dr. Gliksberg and never have I felt any pain, from the needle till the end of the procedure. He takes his time to explain everything. I always recommend him and his staff.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jerome H Gliksberg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Succasunna, NJ.