- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome S Cohen DDS
Dr. Jerome S Cohen, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Budd Lake, NJ. They have 47 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jerome S Cohen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Jerome S Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jerome S Cohen
Dr. Jerome S. Cohen, D.M.D. After graduating from Brooklyn College with his B.A. in 1968, Dr. Jerome S. Cohen attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA with his degree in Dental Medicine in 1972. Following graduation from dental school, Dr. Cohen served as a dentist and as a Captain in the U.S. Army. He had rotations through most of the specialty areas of practice. He served at Fort Meade, Maryland from 1972 - 1974. Dr. Cohen recently completed a 9 day continuum in Cosmetic Dentistry at the prestigious Nash Institute in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the premier dental continuing education programs in the world. Dr. Cohen maintains memberships in a number of professional affiliations. He is an active member of: Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry - Awarded for 500 hours of continuing education and the passage of a comprehensive exam Member, American Dental Association Member, New Jersey Dental Association Member, Tri-County Dental Association