Have you seen Dr. Jerome S Schechter?

Great office

We had an awesome visit today.

great office

We have been patient at Dr. Schechter's for years and have referred many friends to his office. Very professional and his staff really cares about the patients they see.

Great Orthodontist

Dr. Schechter did an amazing job on my teeth. I had braces as a teenager and didn't wear my retainers like I was suppose to so I needed treatment again. When my kids are old enough they will be coming to North Texas Orthodontics for treatment too.

amazing dr schechter

Dr Schechter is amazing.After visit three doctor and I choose to take the treatment here.He suggested me try the invisalign and nearly 9 month my teeth get straight.I am not good at english. Dr Schechter is the best!thank you for all!

great place, nice people

very good service, would recommend

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jerome S Schechter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Allen, TX.

Dr. Jerome S Schechter Is this you?