3.4

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Jerry M Burns?

Have resolved dispute ..former rating in corrected

This is a good dentist and has resolved our dispute. Please remove negative rating

DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

My wife and I had expensive dentistry work done by Burns Dentistry costing over $12,000. The dental work was substandard and dangerous. I had a gum infection but they refused me to see the dentist for months. My wife had filing done incorrectly and now she has bad tooth decay needing oral surgery. I have a hole in my mouth between my bridge and gums and need a new bridge. We have estimates of over $10,000 needed by a new dentist, an oral surgeon, and a gum specialist to repair our dental damages. This is making us very sick. We have communicated the problems to Dr. Burns and Dr. Holley but have received an unacceptable offer of cost reduced services. Their services are overpriced and we do not want more dental damages. This office focuses on glitz but not good dental service. Read the Better Business Bureau and the growing internet complaints about Burns Dentistry. Don't judge a book by its cover and be careful of Burns Dentistry.

Satisfaction

Best dental office and Drs. I've ever had.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jerry M Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sun City West, AZ.