Out of town patient

I was in need of some dental work while visiting from another state. I was so impressed with how easy it was to get into Dr Hofer’s practice at such short notice. When I arrived, I was met by a very friendly staff and my wait time was very short. Dr Hofer was so professional yet very personable. It was my first experience with a Periodontist. His technique was very gentle yet very thorough. My dental issues I was struggling with were completely resolved and I was able to enjoy the remainder of my vacation without incident. Thank you Dr. Jesse Hofer for your expertise and willingness to fit me in your busy schedule. I highly recommend him to all. Great and memorable experience.

Patient and Caring

I have very high dental anxiety and dr Hofer was patient and gentle during my appointment. I will continue to my dentistry with him as we all know it’s so hard to find a good dentist!!

Excellent crowns

Had two doctors try to do crowns on my teeth with resulting issues Dr hofer fixed them. Very good doctor!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jesse Hofer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellmore, NY.