4.8

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Mansfield?

always gentle, friendly and professional

happy patient

LOVE IT!

I was always so nervous of dentists but everyone is so nice here!!! I love it here!

Tooth Replacement

I come here all the time and i got Invisilign and they all work so well with me and patiently! Everyone is so nice i always come here every time is great!! I got veners and they look so good! Also the Invisilign treatment went by so fast and pefectly! My teeth look better then i ever thought they would.

Tooth Replacement

LOVE IT!

Excellent service!

Dr, Mansfield is my dentist and my triplets dentist. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is great with my kids. She keeps a close eye on what could come down the pike in the future and explains things to them in a way they understand. Most importantly they trust her. They are 10 years old and are never afraid or cry. My one son was getting ready for braces and she pulled seven teeth at the same time. Max is a big baby and he didn't even cry. I would highly recommend her. Love her!!!

Excellent patient side manner, service, advanced technologically.

Excellent service!

Terrible work on me!

I rate her as the worse dentist I've ever encountered and I'm in the process of suing her for the damage she caused. She was to remove and replace six veneers. She damaged my natural teeth removing the old veneers and installed think bulky replacements that are much too big to be considered a veneer. She left gaps where they didn't fit properly at the top making it impossible to eat, drink or brush without pain. I had to have three fillings to patch the gaps caused by her sloppy work and will need extensive procedures in the future to correct the rest of the mess.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Always a pleasant reassuring experience with Dr M!

I have worked with Dr. M as a patient as well as professionally in my career, and I can always count on a pleasant experience. She is very reassuring and always honest and straightforward with treatment options.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jessica Mansfield is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indialantic, FL.