Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill Bussey
Dr. Jill Bussey, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Richmond, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jill Bussey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jill Bussey has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jill Bussey - Posted on May 23rd, 2018
Great service. Special attention and care is always given to me before and during my appointments. Consultations and recommendations provided Dr. Bussey, Dental Technicians and support personnel demonstrate accurate and knowledge of current trends for helping me maintain good dental health. I learn something new each visit and always look forward to my next visit. I leave Beautiful Smiles as happy as can be and I smile all the way home....
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jill Bussey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jill Bussey's office for more information.
3514 Grove Ave Richmond, VA : (804) 644-5225
More about Dr. Jill Bussey
Meet Dr. Bussey Jill Bussey Harris was born in Louisville, Kentucky. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Fisk University. In 1987, she graduated from The University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine. Dr. Bussey was the first African-American female full time Assistant Professor at VCU/MCV School of Dentistry from 1989-1992. She is a Cosmetic Dentist, who has been in private practice in the Richmond area for over twenty years. She is currently the owner of Beautiful Smiles by Dr. Jill Bussey located in the Richmond museum district. Dr. Bussey is affiliated with several professional and civic organizations, such as the American Dental Association, National Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Richmond Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Old Dominion Dental Society, Peter B. Ramsey Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and American Association of Women Dentists. She has chaired several fundraising events. Most recently, the Patron Chair for The 2010 Heart Ball and The 2011 Art Auction Chair for The Links, Inc. Dr. Bussey presently serves on The Citizens' Advisory Council on Furnishing and Interpreting The Executive Mansion, Massey Cancer Advisory Board, Richmond Ballet Trustee Board, Canvas Board at The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, SPARC board, School of Performing Arts in the Richmond Community, and FLITE, First Lady's Initiatives Team Effort. Also, Dr. Bussey was formerly a member of The Citizens Advisory Board.
Locations & DirectionsJILL BUSSEY DMD, 3514 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA
Dr. Jill Bussey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Richmond, VA.