- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimmie S Anderson DDS
Dr. Jimmie S Anderson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Salisbury, NC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jimmie S Anderson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jimmie S Anderson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jimmie S Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jimmie S Anderson
Anderson's dental journey began in 1979, working as an assistant while attending high school in New Jersey. In 1984, she earned a degree in Dental Hygiene and practiced for 15 years before pursuing her Dentistry degree at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Anderson's enthusiastic personality and passion for dentistry continue to amaze and motivate her patients and colleagues alike. She is a compassionate individual who realizes dentistry is more than just being an excellent clinician. Her exceptional communication talents allow her to truly understand her patients' desires and needs, while her advanced technical skills allow her to transform their wishes into reality. Through continuing education, Dr. Anderson continues to work diligently to refine the abilities that allow her to deliver the highest quality dental care possible. She is a friend, partner and wife of Dr. Jimmie Anderson, and together they have formed a comprehensive, progressive and compassionate dental practice. The Anderson Dental Group is committed to providing the highest quality materials and techniques available to achieve long-term esthetic results that are strong and focused on function and occlusal harmony. Dr. Anderson is a member of the American Dental Association, North County Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry.