Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimmy E Albright DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Jimmy E Albright has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jimmy E Albright has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmy E Albright - Posted on October 22nd, 2018
Caring Manner.... the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmy E Albright - Posted on April 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmy E Albright - Posted on December 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmy E Albright - Posted on August 5th, 2014
Most memorable was Dr. Albright's extreme rudeness and his inability to listen. I was referred to him; however, his holier-than-thou attitude made it impossible to feel comfortable or have an adequate discussion about my problems. It seemed to me that his mind was made up before he even met me. When I asked him about certain symptoms of a condition, he refused to tell me because he said I would make up my own symptoms to math that condition in hue future. Basically, he called me a liar after talking to me for about ten minutes. I got upset at that point and he told me I could leave if I wanted to. I certainly did and asked for whom to contact to file a complaint. When he heard that, he did refund my money (which he should have done). I have still filed complaints because I don't feel anyone should be treated in this manner. I do not recommend him to anyone!!!!
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Dr. Jimmy E Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jimmy E Albright's office for more information.
766 S White Station Rd Ste 1 Memphis, TN : (901) 685-8090
Locations & DirectionsJIMMY ALBRIGHT R SMITH AND RUSSELL PECK DDS, 766 S White Station Rd Ste 1, Memphis, TN
Dr. Jimmy E Albright is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Memphis, TN.