Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian
Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Foster City, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Jing Jing Qian lacks professional expertise and is unethical and dishonest. HORIBBLE experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian - Posted on April 2nd, 2018
Dr. Qian’s procedures caused me tremendous amount of damage: 1. Severe pain, fever, and further harm to my body (I need to take anti-biotics and more X-rays). 2. Disruption of work and life: I had vacation and important company meetings scheduled ahead, but Dr. Qian did not warn me any potential issues with her treatment, like she said “oh you never know until you drill into the tooth and really start to work on it”). My overall comments on Dr. Qian are: 1.She does not have professional expertise – she promised me one thing and delivered a bad result, and excusing herself as “oh you never know until you drill into the tooth and really start to work on it”. Patients rely on doctors’ judgement and experiences, but from Doctor Qian, I got bad judgement and bad treatment. 2.She is dishonest. (a) She persuaded me into unnecessary procedures that directly caused me pain (b) after she made a mess, she lied in front of my face saying she put the tooth back to its previous condition, while X-ray comparison clearly showed not. (c) Dr. Qian refused to take responsibility and attempted to conceal her fault, saying the ultimate cause of my pain is because I had a bad tooth to begin with. So, with Qian’s logic, she always wins – if she treats you well she will get the credit, if she messes up, she will accuse you for having issues/problems to begin with (which are the very reasons we seek doctors’ opinion/treatment). 3.After she made a mess, she did not proactively refer me to a specialist, but recommended me to extract the tooth. Usually when an ordinary reasonably prudent general dentist could not fix a problem, he/she would refer to specialists rather than rush to such non-reversal procedure. But Qian referred me only AFTER my request. I am not sure Qian’s reluctance is because she wants to make money all herself or she did not want me to receive better treatment.I regret not reading her Yelp reviews (more than 10 one star ratings) carefully before I go, her bad reviews generally uncover that she is bad doctor, unethical, and dishonest, which I totally agree
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsJING-JING QIAN DDS, 1289 E Hillsdale Blvd Ste 3, Foster City, CA
Dr. Jing-Jing J Qian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Foster City, CA.