- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan E Chamberlain DDS
Dr. Joan E Chamberlain, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joan E Chamberlain has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joan E Chamberlain has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Joan E Chamberlain Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joan E Chamberlain
Joan Chamberlain, DDS We are very happy to announce that both our Dallas practice locations are complimented by our second dentist, Dr. Joan Chamberlain. Born in Lockhart, TX, Dr. Chamberlain grew up on Grissom Air Force Base in Indiana where her father was a US Air Force pilot. Her undergraduate college was U of T in Austin. A 1981 graduate of University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, she owned a private dental practice in Las Colinas until 1992. Dr. Chamberlain has been a practicing dentist here in Dallas, TX for the past 11 years. She has a strong focus on cosmetic dentistry, even serving on the board of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry as corporate liason. Joan is also the owner of a successful business, Recipe Relish©, as well as the creator of the Recipe Nest®, a brand new concept in recipe storage. Her free time is divided between a variety of other interests such as art, cooking and travel. As her many patients already know, Dr. Chamberlain looks forward to greeting each new patient and lending her skills to help them achieve their dental goals.