Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jodi A Tenney
Dr. Jodi A Tenney, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in McKinney, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jodi A Tenney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jodi A Tenney has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Jodi A Tenney Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Jodi A Tenney
Dr. Jodi Tenney I grew up in Plano, Texas and then went to Texas A&M in College Station. My dental degree came from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. I also went on to complete two extra years there to specialize in Pediatric Dentistry and received my certificate in this field. I decided to specialize in pediatrics because I feel that I can make a difference. Being a mom of three young kids has given me the patience and perspective to be able to compassionately treat children. I love seeing kids that love coming to the dentist and being able to give a little encouragement to those that don't. In my spare time I like to spend time with my husband, Alex, and my three kids Ethan, Olivia and Rowan. As a family, we enjoy skiing, swimming and traveling the world.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jodi A Tenney is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McKinney, TX.