Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel B Alper DMD
Dr. Joel B Alper, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Melrose, MA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joel B Alper has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joel B Alper has the following 7 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel B Alper - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel B Alper - Posted on August 6th, 2018
My experience with Dr. Alper and his associates has been nothing less than perfection. His surgery skills are beyond reproach, communication excellent and overall office atmosphere remarkably positive. It's obvious that he and his deceased father before him, set an example of professionalism, good communication and respectfulness with a healthy dose of levity thrown in for good measure. The entire staff at Alpers and Associates reflect those values. Kudos to you all!!!
Rude and arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel B Alper - Posted on May 16th, 2016
I decided not to go ahead with surgery when he refused to give me any details what he was going to do and how long it would take and if any repeated surgeries would be necessary in the future. I was given a run-around and no solid answers. When I did not do the surgery he sent a letter and blacklisted me with the dentist that sent me to him and another dentist that I was going to go to so they would all know that I cancelled my surgery at the last minute and he lost $1,000 for that hour. Obviously he's only interested in making money. The only explanation I got for what the surgery was all about is that they were trying to help me. Only the receptionist talked to me and the dentist would not come out to answer my questions.
Dr. Joel B Alper Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Joel B Alper
Joel B. Alper, DDS Dr. Joel was raised in Lexington, MA and received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Rochester in New York in 1989. In 1993, Dr. Joel earned a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. While in dental school, Dr. Joel was awarded a fellowship for research in the field of TMJ/TMD and received awards in Recognition for Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics and Removable Partial Prosthodontics. In 1995, Dr. Joel earned a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies after completing his residency in Periodontology from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Joel has been a member of the TriCounty Dental Study Club since 1993 and the Assistant Treasurer of the East Middlesex District Dental Society for over ten years. He participates with Donated Dental Service, volunteering time to individuals who are disabled, elderly or medically compromised and cannot afford necessary treatment. Dr. Joel belongs to the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. Dr. Joel lives in Bedford, MA with his wife, three sons, and dog. He enjoys traveling with his family, reading, cooking, skiing, biking and running.
Locations & DirectionsALPER PERIODONTICS & IMPLANTS, 946 Main St, Melrose, MA
Dr. Joel B Alper is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Melrose, MA.